| Virtual Construction Coordinator
"I'm really proud every day to be working at a company full of people who genuinely care about what they do, and work so hard to build things right."
As a Virtual Construction Coordinator at Columbia, Elizabeth’s responsibilities focus on leading our subcontractors through in-depth BIM coordination of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection systems. A graduate of Wentworth Institute of Technology with a BS in Architecture, Elizabeth’s schooling combined with her professional background as a mechanical subcontractor, allow her to skillfully prepare phasing and logistics plans during various phases of a construction project to better communicate project goals. An upfront and self-motivated individual, she is inspired by effecting positive and rewarding change. In her work, this is demonstrated by the constructive efforts of her 3D coordination which saves time and money for our clients. In the office, this is evident by the hard work she put into reestablishing and formalizing the Columbia Cares Committee. Helping her coworkers engage in good works across our community is incredibly rewarding for Elizabeth.
After all the time committed to helping others in the office, Elizabeth enjoys relaxing with yoga, playing trivia with her friends, or losing herself in a good book - reading an impressive one to three books a week!
- Microsoft NERD Center Wins IIDA-NE Best Large Project Award |
- Siemens Healthineers - Advanced Manufacturing and R&D Facility |
- Siemens Healthineers Celebrates Ribbon Cutting at Manufacturing and R&D Facility |
- Columbia Breaks Ground on Siemens Healthineers Campus Expansion in Walpole |
- Spotlight On... NAWIC |
- Columbia Completes the Expansion of Spaulding Rehab Hospital Cape Cod |
- Spotlight On... Giving Back