Kirsten Papagni, CPSM
| Director of Marketing
“Wake up on a positive note knowing that you are going to accomplish many things - it will bring you great rewards the next day.”
As Director of Marketing at Columbia, Kirsten wears many “hats” and relies on her diverse skillset to manage a number of initiatives. From development and production of new business proposals and interview packages, to compiling customized brochures, and leading direct mail, public relations and online branding campaigns, Kirsten truly enjoys collaborating with her coworkers to position and grow Columbia as a leader among Massachusetts General Contractors. Extremely focused and motivated to keep the deadline driven department on schedule, Kirsten encourages the team to concentrate on project goals and successful results. A Certified Professional Services Marketer, Kirsten applies her deep technical and business knowledge to ensure that Columbia is on the forefront of the latest trends in marketing.
Kirsten loves being outdoors. Whether she is gardening or hiking in the summer, or skiing and snowshoeing in the winter - if she is outdoors, she is in her happy place. Kirsten enjoys cooking and entertaining, as well as making a place feel special and homey. With those ideals in mind, she dreams of one day operating her own bed and breakfast and affectionately naming it "K's Place."
- Spotlight On... Columbia's Countdown to 2017 |
- Spotlight On... Giving Back |
- Columbia is Featured as Company of the Month - Celebrating 90 Years in Business! |
- Columbia Construction Reflects Back on 90 Years in Business and the Transformation of Our Skyline |
- Columbia Construction Happily Celebrates the Upcoming New Year and... Our 90th Anniversary!
- SMPS Boston Member Spotlight