Mike Bittelari, LEED AP
"At Columbia I am surrounded by people who are passionate about their job and who tackle every project and challenge with the same importance."
Mike has nearly 15 years of experience in the construction industry. He began his career in the field, working on interior fit-out projects, later moving to work on large-scale new construction projects. Today, as an estimator at Columbia, Mike brings this field experience into the estimating process making sure the client gets the most value for their budget during the entire preconstruction phase of a project. Mike is actively involved in developing consistent and reasonable cost estimates on all aspects of a project. Mike enjoys the variety of market sectors and projects he gets to work on as estimator. To date, his favorite project has been the Berklee College of Music 150 Mass Avenue project that included interior alterations to improve accessibility and façade improvements, all of which required strong collaboration to complete the work with minimal disturbances to the campus while remaining on budget and on schedule.
Outside of the office, you can find Mike cooking for family friends. Growing up Mike loved watching the Weather Channel while building replicas of Fenway Park out of Legos. He always dreamed of becoming a meteorologist but he now credits his successful construction career to all of the hours spent “constructing” with legos.
- Columbia Celebrates Harmon Apartments Ribbon Cutting Ceremony |
- Siemens Healthineers - Advanced Manufacturing and R&D Facility |
- Siemens Healthineers Celebrates Ribbon Cutting at Manufacturing and R&D Facility |
- Columbia Breaks Ground on Siemens Healthineers Campus Expansion in Walpole |
- Columbia Construction Completes Subaru of New England's New Headquarters |
- Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife Headquarters NEREJ's Project of the Month