Columbia has been working on the Wentworth Campus for the last few years, serving as Construction Manager/General Contractor on a variety of renovation and modernization projects. Key Projects Include:
- Renovations to the first floor of Dobbs Hall, containing Faculty Offices for the CET Group.
- Renovations to the Altschuler Lab, containing a variety of lab areas totaling 4500 sf and additional flexible educational space.
- Classroom expansion in the Gelfand Wing of Dobbs Hall. Space was built-out on the ground level containing 5,500 sf with assembly areas and offices.
- Renovations in Dobbs Hall focusing on over 4,000 sf containing the Resource Center and Career Center, as well as a number of classrooms and offices.
- Renovations to 6,500 sf of space on the 4th floor of Beatty Hall. Work included the build-out of a new Board of Trustees room, new bathroom, classroom and administrative offices.
- Renovations in the 7,000 sf Williston Hall containing the Engineering & Technology department.
Since 2010 Columbia has been working on the Wentworth campus, completing over $20 million in a number of renovation and new construction projects to-date.